- 2 Cups Chocolate Graham Crackers
- 1/2 Cup Prairie Farms Salted Butter, melted
- 1 16oz Package Marshmallows, Large
- 14oz Bottle Prairie Farms Premium Strawberry Milk
- 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract (separated)
- 16oz Strawberries, fresh, chopped
- 1/2 Cup Prairie Farms Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 Tbsp powdered sugar
- Crush graham crackers into crumbs and mix with the melted butter. Press evenly into a 9x13” baking dish.
- In a large saucepan, combine marshmallows and strawberry milk over medium heat. Stir continuously until melted. Remove from heat and let cool.
- In a separate bowl, beat whipping cream, powdered sugar, and ½ tsp vanilla extract until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- Whisk in 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract into cooled marshmallow mixture, then gently fold in strawberries and whipped cream. Spread evenly over prepared crust.
- Refrigerate 2-3 hours until set. Cut into slices and serve cold. Garnish with fresh strawberries as desired. Refrigerate leftovers immediately.
Love this Recipe?Share it