Servings: 14 Servings
- 1 lb strawberries fresh, hulled and chopped
- 2 sticks Prairie Farms unsalted butter room temperature
- 2 Cups granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 1/2 all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 Cup Prairie Farms sour cream
- 2 strawberries fresh, hulled and chopped
- 3 Cups powdered sugar sifted
- 1/2 Cup Prairie Farms strawberry creme milk Seasonal Flavor
- Star Sprinkles Pastel colors
- 5-7 Chocolate Eggs whole
- In a blender or food processor, puree strawberries until you get about 1 cup. Pour puree into a small saucepan set over medium-low heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, about 30 minutes. Allow to cool completely. Set aside
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Use electric mixer to beat butter and sugar together on medium-high speed until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Add eggs gradually to mixture.
- In another bowl combine flour, baking powder, and salt. In a separate cup, combine sour cream with cooled strawberry puree.
- Add flour mixture to batter, then sour cream strawberry mixture, starting and ending with flour mixture. Mix on low speed until batter is smooth.
- Grease a 10 to 12-cup Bundt pan with butter. Pour batter into pan. Hit pan against counter to release any air bubbles. Bake for 50 - 60 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in middle comes out clean.
- In a blender, pulverize strawberries.
- In a medium bowl, combine strawberry puree, powdered sugar, and strawberry milk until a thick glaze forms. Pour over cooled bundt cake. Allow to set for approx. 15 minutes.
- Garnish with star sprinkles and place chocolate eggs into cake center.
Love this Recipe?Share it