Servings: 2 Cups
- 2/3 cup Fresh Strawberry Puree
- 3 5 oz Prairie Farms Strawberry Cottage Cheese Snack Cups
- 2 Tbsp Prairie Farms cream cheese Soft
- 2 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Puree strawberries in a food processor. Pour the puree out of the processor and into a bowl. Measure ⅔ cup of the puree and place back inside the food processor.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the food processor and blend until smooth, scraping down the sides of the bowl if necessary.
- Scoop the dip into bowls and serve with graham crackers, whole strawberries or sliced bananas. Enjoy!
Love this Recipe?Share it