Servings: 8 servings
- 2 Tbsp strawberry preserves
- 1/4 Cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 lb strawberries hulled and halved
- 1 lb pizza dough quartered
- 2 tbsp Prairie Farms butter melted and cooled
- 1 tbsp granulated sugar
- 3/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 4 oz strawberries hulled
- 1 package (8 oz) Prairie Farms Cream Cheese softened
- 1/2 Cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1/2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Fresh mixed berries for topping
- In a large bowl, microwave preserves in 10-second increments until runny. Stir in sugar and lemon juice. Add strawberries and toss to coat.
- Let sit, tossing occasionally, until berries release their juices for 30 minutes.
- Position racks in the center and bottom of the oven and heat the oven to 425°F. Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper. Shape each quarter of dough into a 7-in. round. Place 2 rounds on each prepared pan. Brush tops with melted butter. Mix granulated sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl and sprinkle over top.
- Bake, rotating the pans halfway through, until bottoms are brown and crisp and dough is cooked through, 8 to 10 minutes. Let cool completely on the pans.
- Meanwhile, pulse strawberries in a food processor until smooth. Add cream cheese, confectioners’ sugar, lemon juice, vanilla, and salt. Pulse until smooth. Refrigerate until firm enough to spread.
- Divide strawberry cream cheese mixture among the cooled pie crusts. Top with macerated strawberries and strawberry cream cheese mix. Serve immediately top with fresh berries.
Love this Recipe?Share it