Matcha Baked Doughnuts
- 1/4 Cup Prairie Farms Butter melted
- 1/3 Cup Sugar
- 1 Large Egg
- 3/4 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/8 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Matcha Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/3 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 Cup Prairie Farms Milk
- 2/3 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 tsp Matcha Powder
- 2 Tbsp Prairie Farms Milk
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Prepare a standard sized donut pan by lightly greasing with butter.
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk together the melted butter and sugar. Whisk in egg until smooth.
- Add baking powder, baking soda, matcha powder, salt, and vanilla. Stir to combine.
- Alternate between adding flour and milk, stirring after each addition. Batter will be thick.
- Spoon or pipe batter evenly in prepared donut pan. Bake for 8-10 minutes, just until baked through.
- Remove from pan, place onto a wire rack and let cool. Make glaze by stirring together powdered sugar, matcha powder, and milk until smooth.
- Once donuts have cooled, dip the tops of each into glaze to coat. Enjoy right away or store in an airtight container until ready to enjoy.
Let's Get Cooking!
Sign up for Prairie Farms Coupons & Newsletter