- 1 1/2 lbs Ground sirloin
- 3/4 cup onion, diced
- 3/4 cup celery, diced
- 2 tsp Garlic, minced
- 2 cans tomato puree
- 2 cans, 15oz kidney beans, with liquid
- 1 can, 15oz Cannellini beans, with liquid
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp parsley, dried
- 1 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp basil, dried
- 3/4 tsp oregano, dried
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp Tabasco sauce
- 2 cups Sharp cheddar, shredded
- 1 16oz Prairie Farms sour cream
- 1/2 cup Green onion, fresh, chopped
- In a skillet over medium heat, cook ground beef until browned. Drain grease.
- in a small bowl, mix together all dry spices, chili powder, parsley, salt, basil, oregano and pepper. Stir to mix.
- In a slow cooker, add cooked ground sirloin, onions, celery, garlic and tomato puree. Stir. Pour in kidney and Cannellini beans, dry spices and Tabasco sauce. Stir well to blend flavors.
- Place cover on slow cooker and set on low heat and 8 hour cook time. For best results do not remove the lid until done.
- To serve, spoon into bowls and top with shredded sharp cheddar cheese, chopped green onion and sour cream. Refrigerate leftovers once chili cools.
Love this Recipe?Share it