- 6 cup Prairie Farms Chocolate Mint Millk
- 2 cups Prairie Farms Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 tbsp powdered sugar
- 2 drops Peppermint oil
- 1 shot Vanilla Flavored Vodka (optional)
- Pour milk into two mugs and heat in microwave on 50% power for 2-3 minutes or until hot. Be careful not scorch.
- Using a stand mixer, beat Prairie Farms whipping cream on medium/high speed until stiff peaks form. Add peppermint oil and powdered sugar, whisk again to blend. Refrigerate until serving.
- Top hot chocolate with mint whipped topping before serving. Enjoy!
Love this Recipe?Share it