Servings: 4 people
- 1 stick Prairie Farms butter
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 large Eggs
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp spiced rum
- 3 Gala Apples peeled and diced
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 oz Prairie Farms cream cheese cubed
- Powdered Sugar garnish
- Place rack in the middle of the oven and heat the oven to 350ºF. Meanwhile, coat an 8-inch round cake pan with some butter, then line the bottom with a parchment paper round.
- Whisk flour, baking powder, and salt together in a medium bowl.
- Whisk eggs in a large bowl until light colored and fluffy. Add the melted butter, brown sugar, rum, and and whisk to combine. Add the flour mixture and stir with a wooden spoon or rubber spatula until just combined. Add the apples and fold until just combined. Transfer the batter to the prepared pan, press in the cream cheese cubes and smooth the top.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 40 minutes. Let cool for 15 minutes before carefully removing from pan. Dust with powdered sugar and serve.
Love this Recipe?Share it