- 12 oz Linguine noodles
- 2 Tbsp Prairie Farms Salted Butter
- 1/4 cup Shallots, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp Garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp flour
- 1 1/2 cups Prairie Farms 2% Reduced Fat Milk
- 1/2 tsp salt and black pepper
- 16 oz Roasted red peppers, drained and sliced
- 1/2 cup Prairie Farms Veggie Ranch Dip
- 5 leaves Fresh basil
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook pasta according to package directions.
- In medium sauce pan, melt butter over medium heat. Add shallots and saute 2 minutes or until lightly golden. Add garlic and saute 30 seconds.
- Stir in flour, then milk and whisk constantly for 1 minute.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and cook until thickens. Reduce heat to medium low, stir in Veggie Ranch Dip and sliced roasted peppers. Cook 5 minutes then let sauce cool.
- Pour mixture into a food processor and blend for 1 minute until smooth.
- Return sauce to pot, add cooked linquine, and toss to coat evenly. Reheat on low, cooking about 3 minutes to blend flavors.
- Serve immediately and garnish with remaining red peppers and chopped fresh basil.
Love this Recipe?Share it