Servings: 20 Servings
- 7 oz Milk Chocolate chips
- 1/2 Cup Chocolate syrup
- 1 Cup Prairie Farms unsalted butter softened
- 1 1/2 Cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 3/4 Cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 Cup Prairie Farms Chocolate Custard
- 2 Cups powdered sugar sifted
- 4 Tbsp Prairie Farms unsalted butter melted
- 2-4 Tbsp Prairie Farms Orange Creme Milk
- 1/2 tsp Orange Zest
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 10” bundt pan and dust with cocoa powder. Set aside.
- Melt chocolate chips and chocolate syrup in a small saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly. Set aside.
- In a mixer, mix butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs one at a time, fully incorporating each one. Pour in vanilla and melted chocolate mixture. Mix fully.
- Mix in flour, salt and baking soda. Pour in Prairie Farms Chocolate Custard and beat until fully incorporated and batter is fluffy.
- In prepared bundt pan, pour batter evenly. Bake for 60-70 minutes, until a tester comes out clean. Cool cake on a wire rack 15-20 minutes before turning onto a platter and allowing to cool completely.
- Sift powdered sugar into a medium sized bowl. Add butter, orange zest, and 2 tablespoons of orange creme milk. Whisk until smooth and creamy, adding more milk until desired consistency is reached.
- Drizzle glaze over cooled cake and let set. Serve and enjoy.
Love this Recipe?Share it