Servings: 1 Cocktail
- 1/2 Cup Ice
- 2/3 Cup Prairie Farms Salted Caramel Milk
- 1 oz Spiced Rum
- 1 oz Sour Apple Liqueur
- Rim a ‘fun’ glass (champagne coupe, martini, etc) with some bottled caramel sauce. Pour an even layer of peanut topping on a flat plate. Press the rim of the glass onto the peanuts to coat.
- Combine ingredients above in the order listed into a shaker or pint glass.
- Stir with a cocktail spoon to a count of 10.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with an apple slice.
Love this Recipe?Share it