Servings: 6 sandwiches
- 12 large chocolate chip cookies, homemade or prepackaged
- 6 scoops Prairie Farms Small Batch Black Raspberry Chocolate Chip ice cream
- On a small baking sheet, place waxed paper, then 6 of the chocolate chip cookies. Set carton of ice cream on counter to soften slightly for about 5 minutes. Working quickly, scoop ice cream into 2 inch ball, placing on top of cookie.
- Place second cookie on top and press down gently to flatten ice cream into a sandwich. With a spatula, smooth the outer edges to remove any excess ice cream and seal the sides. Repeat for all cookies.
- Wrap each sandwich with plastic and freeze for at least 1-2 hours to set fully. Remove plastic wrap from sandwiches when ready to serve.
These ice cream sandwiches are quick and easy to assemble and are best when made with crispy chocolate chip cookies, store-bought or homemade. If you like a softer cookie sandwich, try freezing them first. The ice cream softens the cookies while they set. Prairie Farms offers over 20 different ice cream flavors to create your perfect ice cream sandwich. Try Salted Caramel or Triple Vanilla next time!
Love this Recipe?Share it