- 1 large avocado ripe
- 5.3 oz Prairie Farms Plain Whole Yogurt
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro chopped
- 2 tbsp Lime Juice
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp white pepper
- 1 tsp finely chopped seeded jalapeño pepper optional
- Cut avocado down the middle and remove large seed.
- Combine avocado, yogurt, lime juice, jalapeno and seasonings in a blender. Refrigerate for 30 minutes. Sprinkle with extra fresh cilantro sprigs. Great for dipping or as a dressing for a salad.
If you would prefer a runnier dressing add apple cider vinegar for desired consistency. Dressing can be stored in the fridge for up to 1 day.
Love this Recipe?Share it