Today we are making these yummy Peeps Strawberry Cupcakes, using Prairie Farms Peeps Strawberry Creme-flavored milk. These cupcakes, featuring fresh strawberries and your favorite PEEPS Marshmallows are sure to be a big hit at your annual Easter Egg Hunt.
Check out the video from Chef Rob, and scroll below to view the full recipe for these tasty cupcakes. Be sure to comment with any questions or recipe ideas!
- 1 1/3 cups Flour
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1/2 cup Prairie Farms Butter, softened
- 1 cup Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 1/3 cup Prairie Farms Peeps Strawberry Milk
- 1 cup Fresh Strawberries, diced
- Prepared frosting and PEEP Marshmallows for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°, and prepare muffin tin with liners.
- Over a large bowl, sift flour, salt and baking powder together.
- In a separate bowl, cream softened butter and sugar together.
- Once butter and sugar are combined and smooth, beat in eggs one at a time, then add vanilla.
- Slowly add half of the flour mixture into wet ingredients, and add Peeps Strawberry Milk.
- Once the mixture is smooth, add remaining flour mixture and mix until fully combined.
- Gently fold diced strawberries into batter, and pour into muffin tin until the cups are ¾ full.
- Bake cupcakes for 15-20 minutes, or until done. Allow to cool.
- Frost cooled cupcakes with your favorite frosting, and garnish with a PEEPS Marshmallow.