Remember your favorite poke cake growing up? Today, we have a new twist, using Prairie Farms Peeps Orange Creme-flavored milk.
Check out the video from Chef Rob, and scroll below to view the recipe for this updated classic. Be sure to comment with any questions or recipe ideas!
- 1 box White Cake Mix
- 4 Eggs
- 1 1/2 cup Prairie Farms Peeps Orange Crème Milk, separated
- 3/4 cup Water
- 4 oz. Evaporated Milk
- 14 oz. Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 cup Prairie Farms Whipping Cream
- Preheat oven to 350° and grease a 9x13 baking pan
- In a large bowl, mix cake mix, eggs, Peeps Orange Crème milk, and water until smooth.
- Pour mixture in prepared pan, and bake for 30 minutes or until the top springs back in pressed. Allow to cool.
- In a medium bowl, mix evaporated milk, sweetened condensed milk, and Peeps Orange Crème milk.
- Using a chopstick, straw or kebab skewer, poke holes in cooled cake.
- Slowly pour milk mixture over the entire cake until absorbed.
- Whip Prairie Farms Whipping Cream until it forms stiff peaks, then spread evenly over cake.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours and top with your favorite Peeps Marshmallows. Enjoy!