Servings: 24 Pieces
- 1/2 Cup peanut butter low carb, natural with no added sugar
- 1/2 Cup Prairie Farms unsalted butter
- 2 Cups Powdered Monkfruit Sugar Substitute
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp Prairie Farms Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 Cup Sugar Free Chocolate Chips
- Add peanut butter, butter, sugar substitute, vanilla, and heavy cream to a bowl and mix and beat on medium speed until well combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips. Use a small cookie scoop to scoop out 24 balls of dough. Roll dough into small balls.
- Place on a baking sheet in refrigerator to firm up for one hour.
- Store covered in refrigerator.
Love this Recipe?Share it