- 1 Box Vanilla or White Cake Mix
- 4 Large eggs
- 1/2 Cup Prairie Farms Orange Creme Milk
- 3/4 Cup water
- 2 Cups Prairie Farms Heavy Whipping Cream, divided
- 4 oz Can, Evaporated Milk
- 14 oz Can, Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 Cup Prairie Farms Orange Creme Milk
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9”x13” pan with butter and set aside.
- Using a stand mixer, beat eggs for 15 seconds, then add 1/2 cup of orange creme milk, water and cake mix. Beat for 3 minutes on medium speed. Pour batter in pan and bake 30 minutes or until top springs back when touched. Let cool. Note: While cake is baking, clean then put mixer whip attachment in the freezer to chill well before making frosting.
- In a medium bowl, mix together 1 cup of whipping cream, evaporated milk, sweetened condensed milk and Orange Crème Milk until combined. Using a chop stick, poke several holes in cooled cake. Pour mixture slowly over cake until all is absorbed.
- Using stand mixer with your pre-chilled whip attachment, add remaining whipping cream and sugar whipping on high speed until stiff peaks form. Frost cake and refrigerate for an hour to set, or until ready to serve. Refrigerate any leftovers.
Love this Recipe?Share it