- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 3 cups Prairie Farms Orange Creme Milk
- 1/2 cup cream cheese, softened
- 2 tsp orange extract
- Prairie Farms aerosol light whipped cream
- In a saucepan, add sugar, cornstarch and orange creme milk. Whisk constantly over medium heat, until it comes to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 2 minutes until thickened. Remove from heat.
- Whisk in cream cheese and orange extract. Blend until smooth.
- Pour mousse into four glasses. Allow to cool for 5 minutes. Place in refrigerator to chill completely.
- Top with whipped cream and serve immediately.
Love this Recipe?Share it