- 18 cookies Ginger snaps or your favorite cookies, crushed
- 2 Tbsp Prairie Farms butter, unsalted, melted
- 1 1/2 cups Prairie Farms Heavy Whipping Cream
- 8oz Prairie Farms cream cheese
- 1/2 cup Brown sugar, packed
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 tsp cinnamon, ground
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg, ground
- 1/4 tsp Ginger, ground
- pinch Cloves, ground
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 14oz can Pumpkin Puree, chilled
- In a small bowl, combine crushed cookies and butter. Mix until evenly coated. Press into the bottom of 6 jars or glasses.
- Using an electric mixer, whip cream until stiff peaks form. In a separate mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add brown sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, cloves, salt and beat for 2 minutes.
- Using a spatula, fold in pumpkin puree, then ¾ of the prepared whipped cream.
- Spoon pumpkin cheesecake evenly into jars. Add the remaining whipped cream into a piping bag, or a Ziploc bag with a cut corner, and pipe on top. Garnish with a sprinkle of cinnamon, nutmeg, or left over cookie crumbs.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to 24 hours.
Love this Recipe?Share it