Servings: 2 Servings
- 3 Tbsp Prairie Farms unsalted butter divided
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 Lemon zested
- 1 1/2 Cups white wine
- ground black pepper
- 2 lbs mussels cleaned and debearded
- 3/4 Cup flat leaf parsley fresh, chopped
- 1/4 Cup Prairie Farms Premium Half & Half room temp
- 1 Tbsp Prairie Farms Heavy Whipping Cream room temp
- Melt butter in a large stock pot over medium heat. Add garlic and let sizzle for about 30 seconds. Season with red pepper flakes and lemon zest, stirring for about 1 min.
- Pour wine into the pan and stir in black pepper. Bring sauce to a boil, stir in mussels, and cover immediately. Let boil for 1 minute.
- Stir mussels again, replace cover, and let boil for 2 more minutes. Shells will begin to open. Stir in parsley, half & half and heavy cream, cover pot, and cook until all shells are open, 1 - 3 minutes.
- Serve with toasted bread.
Love this Recipe?Share it