- 1/4 Cup Prairie Farms Butter melted
- 1/3 Cup Sugar
- 1 Large Egg
- 3/4 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/8 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Matcha Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/3 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 Cup Prairie Farms Milk
- 2/3 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 tsp Matcha Powder
- 2 Tbsp Prairie Farms Milk
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Prepare a standard sized donut pan by lightly greasing with butter.
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk together the melted butter and sugar. Whisk in egg until smooth.
- Add baking powder, baking soda, matcha powder, salt, and vanilla. Stir to combine.
- Alternate between adding flour and milk, stirring after each addition. Batter will be thick.
- Spoon or pipe batter evenly in prepared donut pan. Bake for 8-10 minutes, just until baked through.
- Remove from pan, place onto a wire rack and let cool. Make glaze by stirring together powdered sugar, matcha powder, and milk until smooth.
- Once donuts have cooled, dip the tops of each into glaze to coat. Enjoy right away or store in an airtight container until ready to enjoy.
Love this Recipe?Share it