Servings: 4 popsicles
- 8 scoops Prairie Farms Premium Small Batch Vanilla Ice Cream soften
- 1/2 cup key lime juice fresh
- Scoop Vanilla Ice Cream into a mixing bowl. Then combine fresh key lime juice.
- Divide ice cream mixture into 4 popsicle molds.
- Freeze for 1 hour and add popsicle sticks in the center of each mold. Freeze for an additional hour or until popsicles are set. Serve over lemon wedges and enjoy!
For a spiked option, add a shot of Vanilla or Whipped cream vodka to each popsicle. Can also be used in place of ice to keep your drink cool.
Love this Recipe?Share it