- 2 Cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 2 Tbsp Prairie Farms Salted Butter, melted
- 4 Eggs Large, lightly beaten
- 2/3 Cup sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 2 1/2 Cups Prairie Farms Holiday Custard
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Chocolate Hazelnut Spread
- White Chocolate Shavings
- Chopped Hazelnuts
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Prepare crust: In a food processor, add graham crackers, sugar and butter and pulse until blended. Press mixture evenly into a 9" square baking pan. Bake for approximately 7-10 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- Increase oven temperature to 400°F. In a mixing bowl, beat eggs, sugar, salt, nutmeg and vanilla. Set aside.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, add holiday custard. Stir often to prevent scorching, cooking until bubbles forms around the edges. Remove from heat and slowly blend in egg mixture, then pour over crust.
- Bake for approximately 30-35 minutes. Insert a knife in the center, if it comes out cleanly, remove from oven.
- Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Before serving top with hazelnut spread and sprinkle with white chocolate shavings and chopped hazelnuts.
Love this Recipe?Share it