Servings: 6 servings
- 1 6 oz Prairie Farms Whole Milk Vanilla Yogurt
- 1 6 oz Prairie Farms Whole Milk Mixed Berry Yogurt
- 1 6 oz Prairie Farms Whole Milk Peach Yogurt
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 2 Cups Cut-up fruit such as peaches, blueberries, or strawberries
- Sprinkles (optional)
- In blender, place ingredients for each flavor of yogurt pop. Cover; blend until smooth. Repeat until all pop flavors are complete.
- Divide mixtures among 6 (5-oz) paper cups. Cover cups with foil; insert craft stick into center of each pop. (Or fill ice pop molds) Freeze about 6 hours or until frozen.
- (Optional) Place sprinkles on the Vanilla Yogurt pops for an ice cream look.
Love this Recipe?Share it