Servings: 6 servings
- 2 Cups all-purpose flour
- 3 Eggs
- 1/4 Cup Prairie Farms unsalted butter melted
- 3 Tbsp sugar
- 3 Cups Prairie Farms whole milk
- powdered sugar
- In a large bowl, stir together flour, eggs, butter, and sugar until roughly mixed. Add milk ½ cup at a time, stirring vigorously until batter is smooth making sure each milk addition is fully incorporated before adding the next one.
- In a pan over medium heat, pour 1/3 cup of batter in center and swirl batter around pan until set. Once bottom side is a light golden brown, flip crepe and cook until edges are slightly crisp.
- Remove from heat and repeat until all batter is used. Fold or roll crepes to your preference, sprinkle with powdered sugar and enjoy!
Love this Recipe?Share it