Servings: 8 People
- 6 oz Prairie Farms cream cheese, softened
- 6 oz Frozen spinach, thawed and excess water drained
- 1/2 Cup Marinated artichoke hearts, finely chopped
- 1/2 Cup Mozzarella Cheese, Shredded
- 1/4 Cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 Clove Fresh Garlic, Finely chopped
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 24 Wonton Wrappers
- 1 Large Egg, beaten
- Canola Oil (for frying)
- Sweet and Sour or Sweet Chili Sauce (for dipping)
- Place cream cheese, spinach, artichoke hearts, mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl. Still until well blended. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Place wonton wrappers on a flat surface and place 1 1/2 teaspoons of cream cheese mixture into center. Brush edges of the wonton with egg.
- Bring 2 opposite corners together in the middle of wonton and pinch. Repeat with other 2 corners and pinch to form a package shape. Repeat with remaining wontons and cream cheese until all are filled.
- Heat 4 inches of oil in a deep pan to 350 degrees.
- Fry 5-6 wontons at a time, turning them as needed to make sure they brown evenly. Drain cooked wontons on paper towels and repeat frying process with remaining wontons.
- Serve wontons immediately. For dipping, use sweet and sour or sweet chili sauce.
Love this Recipe?Share it