Servings: 30 Meatballs
- 1 lb ground beef lean
- 1/2 lb ground pork
- 2/3 cup Prairie Farms Sour Cream
- 1/2 white onion finely chopped
- 3/4 cup bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp parsley fresh
- 1/4 cup Prairie Farms Salted Butter
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cup Prairie Farms Vitamin D Milk
- 1 cup beef broth
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 cup chunky cranberry sauce
- Preheat oven broiler.
- To make meatballs, combine ground beef and pork, spicy sour cream, white onion, bread crumbs, egg and parsley. Using your hands, roll shape into small balls.
- Place meatballs on parchment lined cookie sheets.
- Broil in oven for 1/2 hour, turning once. Cook until center is no longer pink.
- To make white gravy: melt butter in medium saucepan over low heat. Whisk in flour to form a roux. Slowly add milk and broth. Whisk until roux has absorbed all of the liquid. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Stir until gravy is smooth and thick then remove from heat. Let stand at room temperature for 10 minutes.
- Drizzle cooked meatballs with warm gravy. Serve with chilled cranberry sauce as a side. Refrigerate leftovers.
Love this Recipe?Share it