- 2/3 Cup sugar
- 1/4 Cup cornstarch
- 3 Cups Prairie Farms Chocolate Marshmallow milk
- 1/2 Cup Marshmallow creme
- 1/2 Cup chocolate chips
- 10 Graham Crackers, crumbled
- Prairie Farms aerosol whipped light cream
- Candy Sprinkles
- In a saucepan, on medium heat, combine sugar and cornstarch. Gradually whisk in milk. Bring just to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 2 minutes or until thickened, whisking constantly to avoid burning. Remove from heat, and whisk in marshmallow crème until smooth. Cool slightly, about 5 minutes.
- To assemble parfaits, place about ¼ cup pudding in each of 4 parfait glasses. Sprinkle on chocolate chips, then a layer of crumbled graham crackers. Repeat each layer again, two more times. Place in refrigerator and let chill for about 30 minutes to set.
- When ready to serve, garnish with whipped cream and sprinkles then enjoy!
Love this Recipe?Share it