Servings: 4 people
Chocolate Covered Strawberries (Garnish)
- 3/4 Cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 3 Tbsp Prairie Farms Heavy Whipping Cream
- 4 strawberries Fresh
- 1.5 oz vodka
- 5 strawberries Fresh
- 1 Cup Prairie Farms Premium Chocolate Milk
- 1 Squeeze Chocolate syrup
- 3-4 ice cubes
Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Place a glass bowl over a pot with an inch of water and place pot on low.
- Heat whisk together chocolate and cream until completely smooth.
- Dip strawberries in chocolate.
- Place on waxed paper or foil until chocolate hardens and dries. Set aside.
- Place all cocktail ingredients in a blender and blend for 10-15 seconds.
- Pour beverage into cocktail glasses and garnish with prepared chocolate covered strawberries. Enjoy immediately.
Love this Recipe?Share it