Servings: 4 servings
- 1/2 Cup sugar
- 1/2 Cup Prairie Farms Whole buttermilk
- 1/4 Cup Canola oil
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/3 Cup flour
- 2 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 Tbsp Prairie Farms unsalted butter melted
- 2 Tbsp marshmallow cream
- 1 Tbsp powdered sugar
- Whisk sugar, buttermilk, canola oil, egg and vanilla in a large bowl until smooth. Whisk in flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt.
- Butter 4 microwave-safe mugs and divide batter among them. Microwave, one at a time, until a toothpick comes out clean, about 2 minutes. Make a slit in the center of each cake and insert marshmallow cream.
- Top cakes with a sprinkle of powdered sugar.
Love this Recipe?Share it