Servings: 4 Cups
- 1/2 Cup Mayonnaise
- 3 Tbsp Prairie Farms Sour Cream
- 1/2 Cup Prairie Farms Buttermilk
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Parsley Flakes
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/2 tsp Dried Chives
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Dried Thyme
- 3 Cups Dry rotini, radiatore, or other pasta
- Mixed Veggies (Grape Tomatoes, Broccoli and/or cauliflower Florets, Chopped Yellow Pepper, Frozen Peas)
- In a large bowl, whisk the mayo and sour cream together until smooth. Drizzle in the buttermilk, then whisk in all the dry spices until thoroughly incorporated.
- Meanwhile, cook the 3 cups of pasta according to package directions. Drain thoroughly and let cool a bit.
- Toss pasta gently in bowl of dressing, then add your veggies until combined. Refrigerate for about an hour to let the seasonings come together.
Love this Recipe?Share it