Servings: 8 servings
- 1 1/2 Cups mozzarella cheese
- 4 oz Prairie Farms cream cheese
- 1 Cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tbsp chives fresh, chopped
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 Cup cheddar cheese Shredded
- 1 tsp Prairie Farms unsalted butter
- Combine mozzarella cheese and cream cheese in a large microwave-safe bowl. Heat in microwave until slightly melted, about 45 seconds. Remove from microwave and stir. Repeat, heating for about 20 seconds more. Remove from microwave again and stir; consistency should be very sticky and cheese should be completely melted. Return to microwave, if necessary, until all cheese is melted.
- Mix flour, eggs, chives, baking powder, and garlic powder together in a bowl. Add mixture to large bowl with melted cheeses and mix well. Add Cheddar cheese and stir into dough.
- Lay a sheet of plastic wrap on a flat surface and dust lightly with flour. Pour dough onto middle of plastic wrap and roll up to form a ball. Place in refrigerator until slightly hardened, 20 to 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Grease a baking sheet with butter.
- Remove dough from refrigerator and cut into 8 equal-sized pieces. Roll each into a ball and place on prepared baking sheet, spacing equally, as biscuits will spread while cooking.
- Bake in preheated oven until golden brown, checking at 10 minutes. Remove from oven immediately and cool completely before serving, about 15 minutes.
Love this Recipe?Share it