Servings: 8 servings
- 2 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup Prairie Farms salted butter, melted & cooled
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp Prairie Farms Premium Chocolate Milk
- 48 oz Prairie Farms Small Batch Rocky Road Ice Cream
- 2 Tbsp Prairie Farms Salted Butter, melted
- 3 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 4 Tbsp Prairie Farms Premium Chocolate Milk
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a medium mixing bowl sift together dry ingredients.
- Melt butter in a microwave safe dish, about 1 minute. Set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs and chocolate milk. Slowly stir in dry ingredients. Mix well. Add melted butter and mix until incorporated.
- Grease one 8" square pan and one 8" round pan with butter.
- Spread batter into both pans. Bake for 20-22 minutes. Let cool.
- Slice brownies in square pan into 2-inch squares. Set aside. Scoop Rocky Road ice cream over brownies in round pan. Smooth evenly. Place immediately in freezer and chill for 1 hour.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Stir in cocoa, milk and powdered sugar and blend until smooth. Remove from heat. Sauce will thicken slightly when cooled.
- Remove ice cream cake from freezer and let rest on counter for about 3-4 minutes. Remove from pan and transfer to serving plate. Stack square brownies on top of ice cream cake. Drizzle chocolate syrup on top and serve immediately.
Love this Recipe?Share it