Servings: 40 meringues
- 4 eggs whites, at room temperature
- 1 Tbsp Prairie Farms Flavored Milks Egg Nog, Chocolate Marshmallow, Orange & Strawberry Creme, any seasonal or regular flavor
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1 cup sugar
- Gel food coloring
- Rainbow Sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 200°F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In an electric mixer, whisk egg whites on high until foamy. About 30 seconds.
- Add your choice of Prairie Farms flavored milk and cornstarch, then beat for about a minute or until soft peaks form.
- Slowly add sugar and continue beating until stiff peaks form. About 5 minutes.
- Add 2-3 drops of food coloring to brighten color of mix as desired. For example, for orange meringues, add orange food coloring.
- Add mixture to a pastry bag set with a wide tip, and pipe onto parchment paper using a slight swirl motion to create each meringue. Top with sprinkles (optional).
- Bake for 90 minutes. Turn off heat and leave in oven for 2-3 hours or overnight to fully set.
- Store meringues in an airtight container.
Love this Recipe?Share it